10 things to stop doing to be happy

The 10 things I have stopped doing in my life... I have stopped listening to gossip and gossiping about others I have stopped worrying about what other people think of me I have stopped worrying about things that have not yet happened I have stopped dwelling in the past and torturing myself with the could have, should have, would have scenarios and accept that the past is gone and cant be changed. I have stopped asking others for their advice and opinions and rely upon myself and my own abilities to make the best decisions for me I have stopped apologising for being myself and have accepted that I am who I am I have stopped wallowing in self pity when things dont go my way I have stopped relying upon others to help me in the hard times and I can rely upon myself I have stopped doing anything that I dont want to do or need to do I have stopped caring about whether others like me or not as I like me and that's all that matters

Comments

Popular posts

Innocent or Guilty!

How do you really feel, not how you think you should feel! Know your emotions?

Judging me? No judging you!

Your biggest enemy may be dwelling between your ears!

You will get over the breakup

Liar Liar! Pants on Fire!

Don't fear fear!

Whats one certainty in life we can be sure will always happen and will never change?

The key to having a good relationship! Whatever!

Introduction