The philosophies I rely on to get through life!


Life is beautiful!
But not all the time...

I have had my fair share of times floating on air like I am dancing in a meadow of flowers on a summer's day, feeling blessed and like the luckiest person in the world...
..then it starts to piss down with rain, there's nowhere to take shelter in a field full of fucking  flowers that it appears now have been harbouring a  whole host of mosquitoes, ticks and other nasty things that are now biting me to death!

Blessed? Lucky?
Really!!!

It's those times when I have to refer to my list of philosophies to keep me sane.

In no particular order I introduce you to my personal favorites for getting through life when it's ugly;

  • In the big scheme of things, does it really matter
  • There's nothing that life throws at you that your not equipped to deal with
  • People are going to talk about you whether your doing good or bad
  • Everything happens for a reason
  • Everything is as it should be
  • There's no point worrying about things, what will be will be so deal with it when, or if, it happens 
  • The past is gone, you can't go back and change it so accept it and move on
  • Noone is perfect and can make a mistake, even you
  • Fear is nothing more than an unrealistic and negative perception of the future which is unknown to all
  • Life is too short to be worrying about what other people are doing
  • Things change and it may seem to be for the worse at first but its usually for the better
  • As one door closes another one opens
  • It will all work out for the best in the end
  • Bad times  pass, nothing lasts forever
  • You are who you are, never apologise for being yourself






Comments

Popular posts

Innocent or Guilty!

How do you really feel, not how you think you should feel! Know your emotions?

Judging me? No judging you!

Your biggest enemy may be dwelling between your ears!

You will get over the breakup

Liar Liar! Pants on Fire!

Don't fear fear!

Whats one certainty in life we can be sure will always happen and will never change?

The key to having a good relationship! Whatever!

Introduction